Mini Cheesecake

Mini Cheesecake Recipe



So I'm back I haven't get time to update this blog for so long. I was busy doing my day job. And didn't get enough inspirations to put my words together. Sometimes there's a point in your life that your brain is loaded with ideas but you don't have enough energy or you don't really know how to put them together. I have to redirect my ideas into something else. Its already spring here in Australia, and these year I had started my balcony gardening. Yes balcony gardening I grow flowering plants and succulents and oh some window sill herbs as well. Growing plants from the seed makes me really happy, it feels like Im over the moon and Im able to give life to a small creatures. Maybe Ill try a blog how the balcony gardening works and some of my upcycling tips.

So lets get back to the topic, have you seen that photo I posted, Oh my God they are gorgeous little cheesecake. 
I have been wanting to bake a cheesecake for so long but I have a lot of hesitation in my mind, what if they dont turn out well, and end up tossing them in the bin. I cant afford to waste my hard earn money to buy the ingredients. Or I still eat them even they dont really taste good. I did a lot of  research I read a lot of blogs and even watch hundreds of youtube videos. After few weeks of that I finally build a confidence and the day had finally come. This is it fingers crossed, and to my surprise the outcome is almost perfect. I got the flat top that I wanted, the taste is just divine, not so sweet but creamy just the way I pictured how does a store bought cheesecake taste like. 

Here is the recipe for you to try:
Mini baked cheesecake

Ingredients:
250g cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (half of a lemon)
2 eggs
10 pcs.  arnott's marie biscuit / graham crackers, crushed.
2 tablespoon melted butter.
Berries to serve

Procedure:
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcuis. Line 6 large muffin pans   with a cupcake liner. ( I use silicon mold.)
  2. Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until well combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press over the base, and set aside. 
  3. Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
  4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan divided evenly. Bake for 20 minutes. 
  5. After  20 minutes turn off the oven. Cool in the oven with the door slightly open for about 30 minutes or until completely cooled down. Chill for about an hour. Top with fresh berries and dust with icing sugar just before serving. 
Enjoy!
Try my other Recipe:
Homemade Christmas Marshmallows
Salty Chocolate Mini Cup

Comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook